Global Insurance Brokerage Procurement - Sourcing and Intelligence - Exclusive Report by SpendEdge
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2022
- Over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on SpendEdge's actionable insights.
- SpendEdge Is the Preferred Procurement Market Intelligence Partner for 120+ Fortune 500 Firms
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Insurance Brokerage Procurement market is expected to garner USD 74.98 Billion by 2026, rising at a CAGR of 5.97% from 2022 to 2026. The report offers all-inclusive insights into the present condition and future scope of the industry by deeply analyzing market drivers and restraints, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for ERP Software?
- What are the ERP Software category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Willis Towers Watson
The Insurance Brokerage Market report evaluates suppliers based on provision for an applicable insurance policy, real-time analysis, pipeline software solutions, and conduct pipeline surveys. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, and evaluation criteria.
- Thin Film Deposition Services Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Air Compressors Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Leak Detection Equipment – Procurement Forecast and Analysis Report
- Steel Pipe Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Pipeline Equipment Sourcing and Procurement Report
- View 6 full reports
- View 800+ report samples
- Pre-order upcoming reports
- Dedicated account manager
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-insurance-brokerage-procurement---sourcing-and-intelligence---exclusive-report-by-spendedge-301635520.html